Justin,

> Best advice is to post strictly to the newsgroup with a dud email address,

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. I had a hotmail address, but not acceptable. Someone
did not put it on the "accepted' list. Someone back there needs to accept that address
to allow that poster to post when using news://news.php.net/php.general. Been through
that. That's what I want to do now. Who is he? I would like to work something out with
him.

> filter out anything to that address which doesn't have [PHP] in the subject

I've been filtering :)

> Using 'nospam' in your address' prolly doesn't help as much as it used to,

True, But I could work around that too, when I talk with the chap in charge :)

> Fun huh?

Giggle loads :p

Thanks,
John