"Erwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Noodle Snacks wrote:

[snipped]

> It is supposed to be like that...the PHP_SELF points to this file, and the
> filename has no arguments, thus the PHP_SELF variable don't have them
> either.
>
> You will have to use the $_GET array for the "aid=12" part.

yeh, I figured that. But is there some easy way to print *all* of the get
data parsed? (In this case, the variable names, number of vars etc varies
alot. And this has rissen from a bug in a 250kb+ source plus project.

I am wondering if there is a smart way. or do I have to examine the $_GET
array for all vars and pass them on manually?

--
JJ Harrison
[EMAIL PROTECTED]