Hi

If what you mean is... you want to be able to write to a file on the
browsers computer, then please let us know if you find a way.

To my knowledge, there is not any intended way to do this... you wouldn't
want any old website to be able to manipulate your hard drive would you?

It might be possible if you write an applet, otherwise, pretty much the only
thing you should be able to write to the hard drive is a cookie.

HTH

Todd.