"Steve Yates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:...
> "Jean-Christian Imbeault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > How can I make my pages come out as .html instead of .php?
>
>     Rename your pages to .html, and configure Apache to send all .html
pages
> through PHP:

    Sorry, hit the wrong button.  My example was to add this to httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .html

Note that this will parse every page, so is inefficient if you have many
plain .html files (no PHP code).

 - Steve Yates
 - (A)bort, (R)etry, (T)oss computer across room?

~ Do you like my taglines? Add them to your messages and
~ laugh through hundreds more by downloading Taglinator
~ at www.srtware.com today!