Does anyone have any experience with FULLTEXT indexed MySQL tables?  I've
created such a key.  When I type the following from the MySQL command line,
I get the desired records returned, i.e., a subset of my entire table:

SELECT HSCode, UOM, EDescript FROM HSCodes WHERE MATCH(EDescript) AGAINST
('exercise');

However, the following PHP code returns the entire table, i.e., every single
column and I don't know why:

$queryID = mysql_query("SELECT HSCode, UOM, EDescript FROM HSCodes WHERE
MATCH(EDescript) AGAINST ('" . $description . "') ORDER BY HSCode, UOM,
EDescript");
if ($queryID) {
   while ($queryRow = @mysql_fetch_assoc($queryID)) {
      echo '$queryRow[HSCode] . ' | ' . $queryRow[UOM] . ' | ' .
$queryRow[EDescript];