Here's what I do.

We have an outsourced email newsletter management
system that accepts GET method - so I just use fopen()
to send the data to our list management system and
then drop the information into a database on our
server.

$form1_submit_url =
'http://www.whatever.com/page.htm?something=123&something=456';
$fp = fopen ("c:\\data\\info.txt", "r");

- then my script continues to insert info an output
confirmation message

olinux