Hi all,

I have recently upgraded to apache2 on my FreeBSD 4.6 box, and the upgrade
worked well, the daemon was running and serving pages etc. So I installed
the latest PHP build in my ports tree (4.2.3) and it compiled no problems,
but when I added the required lines into my httpd.conf to make it run, I
get the following error when I try and start apache

# apachectl start
Syntax error on line 273 of /usr/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache2/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol "pthread_getspecific"

now line 273 of my httpd.conf file is
LoadModule php4_module        libexec/apache2/libphp4.so

And that file exists, so I really dont know what the problem is.

Chris