Not that this is relevant but...

"解読する"(kaidoku suru) means "to decipher" or "to decode".

So, perhaps, the person who posted the message was just wondering how will
the ml figure out what the message was. Or, ... (I don't really know...
there's a Japanese ml so the post must be a mistake or something--perhaps,
testing whatever...)

Just guessing,

- E