> I am having MySQL database on web. (eg., at www.lmcr.net). What is the
PHP
> script which I can connect the MySQL table from my Local machine. Can
> anybody help me.

Well, most hosting companies do not allow remote access to the MySQL
server, but if you're does, then you connect the same way as usual...

$link_id = mysql_connect("mysql.yourdomain.com","user","password");

You just pass the IP or name of your MySQL server in the mysql_connect
function. To also connect to your local database, just use

$link_id2 = mysql_connect("localhost","user","password");

And then you have a connection to each one open. Be sure to use the
appropriate $link_id in your queries.

---John Holmes...