Hello,

Adriano wrote:
> Hi people,
> @ Edwin wrore:
>

>>'Not really sure, but perhaps, with Javascript.
>>
>>But I'd rather recommend you to give up iframes... ;)
>>

> Can you post an example of Javascript code checking for _parent frame?

I think you already got this working... however, what if javascript is
disabled?

> By the way, what's wrong with iframes?

Browser support. (And perhaps, usability and accessiblity.) It seems
like iframes have lesser problems than frames. Anyway, the bottomline
is, if you're concerned about making your site more accessible to more
people, just say "no" to frames and iframes.

- E