Hi,

I noticed one of the fixes/changes to PHP 4.2.3 is the following:

- Made MySQL rollback open transactions when the request ends.

The reason why I looked into the changes is because I noticed the SQL
Command "ROLLBACK" being submitted to my database server after the database
handles were closed in PHP or exited.

My problem is - I have not opened a transaction and I don't have
transactions enabled for the MySQL database that I've got. I'm still on
MyISAM tables, not InnoDB tables.

How is it that PHP 4.2.3 is finding an open transaction when I'm not using
transactions? Is this going to cause a problem?

Thanks,
Sam