Yes, I saw PDI - I'm perfectly open to paying $ for a solution - but, is
there any PHP integration with pdflib+pdi?

--
Seth Northrop
Manager of Information Technology

This email message (and any attached document) contains information from
Reflectivity, Inc. which3 may be considered confidential by Reflectivity,
or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law,
and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached
documents) immediately.