what database are you using? because the answer is different, depending.

on postgres, for example, which supports subselects, you can do

select * from TableA where FieldA1 not in (select FieldB2 from TableB)

with mysql, there are no subselects, so you'd have to do something like

select TableA.*, TableB.FieldB1
from TableA left join TableB on TableA.FieldA1 = TableB.FieldB1
having FieldB1 is null

PS the one thing that for sure will not work is

select TableA.* from TableA, TableB where TableA.FieldA1 != TableB.FieldB2

that will just give you a cartesian product, returning a copy of
every row in TableA for every row in TableB that doesn't match its key