Hello,

Just some ideas...

First, I don't think you can "pop open" a small browser window with PHP--use
Javascript. With Javascript you can define the size of the window AND you
can make it "disappear" (after the main browser window refreshes) by using
onBlur() then window.close() command.

Of course, you need to check the correct functions to use. (And make sure
you test it with different browsers...)

- E