I checked and register_globals is set to "on" - so that can't be the
problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 2:33 PM
To: 'Angel Gabriel'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Blank PHP pages..

[snip]
.... I've got PHP working, on my server, I know this because I used that
small PHP script that shows all the variables, and that worked fine. The
problem seems to be that every other script shows me a blank pages. I'm
using redhat 7.3,  and I installed PHP, MySQL and Apache from RPM's and they
are all up2date - I have no idea what I could have missed. Has anyone else
encountered a similar problem, and if so, how did you remedy it? I have
followed the install instructions to the letter, and I can't seem to find
what the problem is. Any suggestions, hints or tips, greatfully recieved!
Thanks in advance
[/snip]

Check register_globals in php.ini. It is probably set to "off"

HTH!

Jay

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.