Hi,

Your solution is a good way (I use the same system for user contributions
vote)..
The size of the DB is not a problem...
You can add an history table if you work month by month.
Like this, your 'voting' table will only have current month value, and the
history table
will get results for each month..
No?

Regards,
P.E. Baroiller

"Monty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I'm writing a survey app in PHP (4.2.2) that will allow people to view a
set
> of photos and then rate each photo from 1-5 using a little dropdown under
> each photo. When they are done choosing their ratings, they click on
SUBMIT