I work with double cookie to add a "security"...
If the user try to change de sessionId, I check with the current sessionId
stored into my own cookie..
But.. It may not to be usefull... :)
The cookie is basically a crypted copy of the session content (with a
different encryption method).
I'm looking for a good way to protect a private part of a site and...
I was thinking this method would be more efficient than only the session
cookie..
But ... perhaps I'm on the bad way...

002501c27e08$40567040$[EMAIL PROTECTED]