Hello,

On 10/30/2002 05:49 PM, Jimmy Brake wrote:
how much does the service cost?

or am misunderstanding the class?

why do you have to enter a password?
The access to the site is free. The authentication is necessary to acurately account the downloads and also to keep you upto date to the changes that are made to the class files (if you want of course).

The class interfaces to the NetGeo service which is also free.

There is nothing to worry you about any charges.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos