Check out FFL on Sourceforge.net. Currently, it is
still a standalone PHP app, but in the near/coming
soon future they are going to have it as a PHPWebsite
Module.

That is nice for me, since I have just converted to
PHPWebsite (would have used nuke, but it pissed me off
when it wouldn't let me do ANYTHING to config and
install), so I will probably go ahead and download it,
add it to my site somewhere, then use the module when
it comes out.

Will be nice to see how it works.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Kevin Myrick