> My OS is Windows XP Pro but the computer with admin
 > privaliges is Windows
 > 98. It's not software, it's hardware. It's built into the
 > HUB of the LAN.
 > There is some software to open ports but I'm not sure what
 > it is or anything
 > like that. Thanks for the help so far.

No offence Stephen, but I think you've well and truly exceeded the
ability of this list to provide help.  We have no way of knowing what
would need to be done to configure your firewall.  Perhaps you should
talk to whoever set the thing up in the first place, or the vendor, or
someone else near you who knows what they are doing.

CYA, Dave