Hi list,

maybe someone has a simple answer to this:

I am running Apache 1.3.22 with libphp4.so. Everything's fine, but when
starting php from the command line I get:

php: relocation error: php: undefined symbol: curl-global-init

Any idea what I should try?

Thanks,

--
   >O     Ernest E. Vogelsinger                /~\ The ASCII
   (\)    ICQ #13394035                        \ / Ribbon Campaign
    ^                                           X  Against
                                               / \ HTML Email