I think you might want something like this:

 $sql ="SELECT company, name, email FROM $table_name
        WHERE email = '$_POST[email]' AND password =
password('$_POST[password]');

$rs = mysql_query ($sql, mysql_connect ('server', 'user', 'pass');

$a = mysql_fetch_array ($rs);

echo $a['company'];
echo $a['name'];

Minus some error checking, this is pretty much it.

Marco

php|architect -- The Monthly Magazine For PHP Professionals
Visit us on the web at http://www.phparch.com!