Hi,

I am running 4.3.0pre2 on RH 7.2 and on Windows2k I am trying to implement a
socket based client/server communication program with the server being on
the Linux side and the current test client on windows (although it will be
on Linux eventually). A series of commands is sent by the client side which
consists of 2 PHP pages, the first with some buttons and the second that
sends the button commands to the server using sockets. The problem I am
finding is that it appears PHP closes the socket connection once the second
script has ended and it returns back to the first. Is there anyway of
keeping the socket 'open' or can someone suggest a better way of doing
this...

Thanks in advance