At 17:27 08.11.2002, R B spoke out and said:
--------------------[snip]--------------------
>The array_key_exists or isset is a good solution.
>About your comment, i have the register_globals=on.
>I have 2 questions:
>
>1.- What's the relation to have register_globals=off with this notice
>message?

If register_globals is OFF, $status will simply not be set by PHP. You can
always access it as $_POST['status'] or $_REQUEST['status'].

>2.- I read the security comment about register_globals=on in the php.ini,
>but i set to on because if i set to off, i can't pass GET variables to other
>page. how can you pass GET variables to other page without setting
>register_globals=on?

What do you mean by "pass it on to other page"? I'm afraid I don't get you.
What are you trying to accomplish?

--
   >O Ernest E. Vogelsinger
   (\) ICQ #13394035