Hello,

"Karl James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.ultimatefootballleague.com/Create_Account.htm
>
> Im Trying to create this form so that this will give you access to login
> Team action page
> Where you can do the add/drops Trades and submit starters..

I suggest you try something simpler.

> SO what im trying to do on this form  is have the results mailed to me
> in my in box and be able to view
> All the user imported on the form in my email body that I rec, but when
> I test this code out.
> It only provides a postdata.att
> With nonthing in the email body.

Why don't you try something like this first. Create a form that

1. When a visitor clicks on "Submit", the entered data would be echoed to
the browser.

Simply googling for "forms php", I found an interesting tutorial:

  http://www.phpfreaks.com/phpmanual/page/tutorial.forms.html

Try it first or the others in the results page. (I didn't really read it but
it looks good.) Then,

2. After that you might want to learn how to validate the data entered--you
don't want any bad/malicious data being sent to you or to your server, no?

  (Again, you can google for this or even search the archives how to do it.)

3. THEN, perhaps you can learn how to send mail using forms. You might want
to do some reading first in the manual:

  http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php

> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

HTH,

- E