Is there any way to gracefully handle errors that happen after output to the
screen has begun (the point where header(Location:) doesn't work) without
using ob_ functions?

I have a separate PHP page I'd like to display with the error if one happens
using the error_handler() and trigger_error() functions. But, I can't make
it work because if the error happens after output starts, I just get an
error stating header() won't work.

I'm also not sure of the best way to pass all the error data to the error
page. Its too much for a $_GET.

Anyone have any suggestions or links to articles that explain how this can
be done?? Thanks a lot.

Monty