"Ben C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was setting up a news site that is customized for the registered user.
> wanted that user to have the ability to be able to click a button and have
> the password e-mailed to him.  The password function that I used is
> password(password) through mysql.  Do you know how I can get the encrypted
> string to translate to the password to be emailed?

I didn't really read the whole thread and I'm not sure if somebody already
told you about decode(). I think that'll do the trick. If not, sorry I can't
be of much help. But Google can help you: (Try: mysql decode password as
your keyword.)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mysql+decode+password

- E