From: Tim Thorburn [mailto:immortal@;nwconx.net]
Sent: 15 November 2002 10:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Finding last entry in MySQL database

Hi,

I'm creating a form which will allow individuals to add themselves to an
online database and ask if they'd like to upload a picture.  I have the
form setup which allows the individuals to add themselves - currently it
asks if they have a picture to upload (a yes or no drop menu).  On the
screen after the individual adds them self, I'd like to check the database
for the last entry (the one just made) and then see if the picture column
has a yes or a no stored.

What I don't know is how to select the last entry in a database ... I'm
sure its something very simple, but with being up until 5am working on this
site - it's slipped by caffeine powered brain.

Thanks
-Tim