Or you could use hash instead of string to store data.

Hashes work basicly like arrays but you can use string as key/index value
and assosiate it with another string.

And if you like to give that hash ie. as parameter to a another
php-script, one could use:

        $param = serialise($myHash);

        $hash = unserialise($param);

.. you got the idea ? :)

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Ewout de Boer wrote:

> You could try something like this:
>

> $verylongstring
> $data = ... // your cut function
> $verylongstring = substr($verylongstring, strln($data);
>

> regards,
>
> Ewout de Boer

Lauri Jakku [ lauridotjakkuatwapicedotcom ]     \-^-/  .- Idiots try to maintain
Tel : +358 40 823 6353 / +358 6  321 6159      ( o o )    order, We can control
Addr: Ahventie 22-24 N 150/1, 62500 Vaasa   _o00o___o00o_ chaos. { nospam.org }
http://www.wapice.com/~lauri/gnupg.key.asc