Supposing you want to display the numbers as decimal values:

$celsius = ($farenheit - 32) * 5 / 9;

Unless, of course, I did not understand your question properly.

Marco
--
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals

On Sat, 2002-11-16 at 13:35, Stephen wrote:
> I'm wanting to make a simple PHP script that converts Celsius to
Farenheit, Farenheit to Celsius, Farenheit to Kelvin, and Celsius to
Kelvin. I have the formula but it requires fractions. How can I use
frations in PHP to multiply or divide? If you can't, how could I
substitute doing so? 5/9 (F - 32) is the forumla to get Celsius to
Farenheit if you need it.