Hi All:

I have a simple page that checks for existence of object in a session.
If the object is not stored in session object, it creates new one:

If (isset ($_SESSION["cart"])) {
                $cart=$_SESSION["cart"];
        } else {
                $cart = new ShoppingCart ();
                $_SESSION["cart"]= $cart;
        }

So the object cart is available in every page. At this point the cart is
a simple class:

class ShoppingCart {

        var $items = array();

        function AddItem ($item){
                if ($this->items[$item]) {
                        $this->items[$item]=$this->items[$item]+1;
                } else {
                        $this->items[$item]=1;
                }
        } // additem
}

So the cart is either retrieved from the session or created (if non
existent), however, every time the script calls :
$cart->AddItem($_GET['item_id']);

I get the following error:
Fatal error: The script tried to execute a method or access a property
of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition
shoppingcart of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded
_before_ the session was started in .... on line 59

Where line 59 is pointing to $cart->AddItem($_GET['item_id'])

Session_start is present in every page.

Could anyone help me understand where the problem is?

Thanks
Paul