No...

Javascript need to send that data back to the server and how are you
going to do that?

You will have to use a form or a link or some method to send it to the
server.

Now you can use php to write your javascript code that can be used to
link to a php file that can be run on the client side which will then
access the server...

but you are really talking about to things here server-side (php) and
client-side (javascript)...

--
.: B i g D o g :.