Justin,
Creative thinking to a smart solution. I will keep that in mind for future sites.

Peter

At 10:35 AM 11/21/2002 +1100, Justin French wrote:
> If you know that your client base will ever only use IE, then go for
> it.  Otherwise, you'll have to avoid the iframe.

That sounds a little harsh!

You can put a message in place of the iframe, for those who don't support
it.

<iframe src="" blah blah>
Sorry, your browser does not support iframes, to view the content of this
frame, <a href="">click here</a>.
</iframe>

Or better still, you can actually PUT SOME CONTENT IN THERE.

I have an iframe which lists multiple tour dates for a band, sorted in date
order... if the iframe can be used, the user gets ALL upcomming gigs ina
scroller, otherwise they just get the next 3 (using approximately the same
amount of space), with a link to view all gigs.

iframes CAN work in many cases, if you think about it.
Fourth Realm Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.fourthrealm.com
Tel: 519-739-1652