From: Martin Hudec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 November 2002 02:11 PM
To: PHP
Subject: [PHP] character ' in switch

Hello all,

I would like to know how can I put ' character to case in switch...

Situation:

from flash i am getting url: index.php?action=what's new

i need to pass this thing to switch like:

switch ($action) {
       case about:
       code
       break;

       case what's new: <-- i want this...
       code
       break;

       default:
       break;
}

but PHP can't use '....i am thinking about making urlencode() to put
that character to %XX value....

any advices?

--
Best regards,
 Martin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]