I am trying to use the following piece of code:

$img_resized = imagecreate($img_new_width, $img_new_height);
$img_source =
ImageCreateFromJpeg($pa_strDocroot.$pa_strReadFold."/".$this->Name);
imagecopyresized($img_resized, $img_source, 0 , 0 , 0 , 0, $img_new_width,
$img_new_height, $this->Width, $this->Height);

The code runs fine on my Windows machine, but ImageCreateFromJpeg() errors
on the server. I am sharing a server, and they have it set to not show any
errors, so I can't tell you what the exact error message is. I have been
able to establish that:

- GD is installed--the other image functions work;
- I believe it is a later version of GD that supports JPEGs, since
ImageCreateFromJpeg exists as a function [does that follow?];
- The paths are correct, since they work on my machine, and work in other
places;
- The write folder has full permissions set, just to be safe;
- The images in the read folder have read permissions set.

Is there some sort of a temporary directory as well, where permissions have
to be set? A few sites have mentioned a --with-jpeg-dir configuration
setting. Do the permissions for that need to be checked?

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott