From: Bryan Koschmann - GKT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:29 AM
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] decimal places

Hello,

Does anyone here have a good way to make sure dollar amounts are formatted
properly? I have something that returns data, but the problem is it's
stored where any trailing zero isn't kept, like this:

$16.95 or $172.82 are fine

$17.90 or $190.20 come back as $17.9 and $190.2

I would like to make sure they are all properly formatted. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

        Bryan

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.