Hi Kevin,

Bunch of thanks to you. It works beautifully! Now, all I have to do is go
back over 200+ files and fix 'em all!

Sigh . . . nice way to memorize your code!  :>

Btw, in my test code, I did have the ending ?> -- matter of act, I had two of
them!! Hmmm -- it amazing how easily the obvious can escape my attention.

Regards,
Andre