On Wednesday 27 November 2002 05:16, Stephen wrote:
> I would like to make a "Lost Password" part to my member's area script but
> the problem is, the passwords in the database are encrypted using the
> password function. How could I decrypt it for a lost password thing?

1) Please do not use HTML mail when posting to mailing lists.

2) Try to give more information about your problem -- what database are you
using?

Read this thread:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=102797825404282&w=2

/*
He thinks the Gettysburg Address is where Lincoln lived.
                -- Wanda, "A Fish Called Wanda"
*/