As a followup, I know someone mentioned Crimson Editor for my question.
It installed fine on WinXP as a general user, but it wanted to access
the registry and wouldn't install as a general user under Win2K. FYI...

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/

I've