Hello,

"John W. Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Daylight Savings Time?

John, I think "Daylight Saving Time" creates a difference of 1 hour and not
1 day :)

Anyway, I live in a place where we don't practice this so I could be
wrong...

...[snip]...

> > Now, what could be causing this problem?  IMHO, no matter where you
> are in
> > the world (or more to the point, what timezone you are in), 1039525200
> > seconds after a certain date (in this case the unix epoch) should be
> > another
> > certain date, yes?

Justin, it depends how you got your "timestamp" in the first place, I
think...

I could be wrong again here but aren't these different?

  mktime()
  gmmktime()

- E