From: Steve Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 December 2002 12:34
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] server problems.

I have a production server and a 'live' web server. The set-ups are the
same and yet I can view code fine on the 'live' web site but not on the
production server. At least I can view one shopping cart section online
but not offline. All the other database driven stuff appears fine. I've
even tried dumping the 'live' database onto my production server and
deleting and re-installing the code. No effect. Any ideas? The shop
section even worked offline until I added a new category now it simply
doesn't show anything. Flummoxed because on the live server everything
works hunky dory. Also the shop admin functions are password protected -
now when I try to login to that it refuses to let me in, even though the
same password and login functions are ok on the live server. I tried
adding a new user - no effect. It's like it just refuses to read this
part of my database, but everything else will work OK. Any ideas?

Steve Jackson
Web Developer
Viola Systems Ltd.
http://www.violasystems.com