From: "KANM MD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rick Emery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Question Regarding Cookies, Sent Headers, and Functions That Return
Values

Here is the code in a readable form (alterations for security, simplicity
...)

if
((stristr($HTTP_SERVER_VARS["remote_address"],"XXX.YYY.ZZZ"))||($pwprotect==
'password')) {
 setcookie("pwprotect2","1",time()+300);
}
else {
 echo "<form>(ASK FOR PASSWORD)</form>";
}

Now when you say "blank line" does that mean actual empty lines between the
<? tag and the beginning of the code?

ie

<?

if ((stristr(....

might cause problems? Seems kind of snarky, but I'm willing to try anything.

Anyway, thanks for responding ... ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE NOTE, does anyone
here understand how the odbc_primarykeys() function ... err .. functions?
Tried all avenues, kept getting an SQL Error in SQLPrimaryKey, I imagine I'm
not entering proper values for the parameters, but I don't know any proper
values for the parameters ... any help?

Once again, thanks a lot!

Kyle Hale
Computer Guy