I'm attempting to install Pear DataObjects on Windows 2000 Advanced Server with all the most current patches and updates. When utilizing the php-cli exe to run createTables.php, we recieve the error invalid function call to getStaticProperty, in DataObject.php on line 1620. I have attempted to run the DataObjects install script but it gave a warning that the archive was an old format because there was no package.xml. We have downloaded the most recent TGZ and received the same error when installing locally.

Any ideas?
--
Adam Voigt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Cryptocomm Group