Dear all
Can i use php to convert text file to pdf?
i'm using the windows platform and i need to convert thousands of text file
to pdf format, which cause me a lot of trouble, cause once the convertion
process start, i can't use the pc for the next 5 hours, so here is the idea
i'm thinking of:

Those text file is stored into one folder, so when the user want to view
them through the web page (An interanet), it will open this text file and
then convert it to a pdf file for user to read. After the user had finished
reading, the converted pdf file will store in another folder, so when the
user want to view the file on next time, it will safe some time for
convertion!

I don't really know how i can install the pdf library to php under windows
os, can anyone pls give me some hints? and any recommendation will be great!

Thx a lot!

Jack