Hi,
I'm having problems with my PHP installation. When I try to get real path
to my script by using $_SERVER["PATH_TRANSLATED"], I receive empty string.

$_SERVER["PATH_TRANSLATED"]  empty string (why?)
$_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]         works as expected (ok)
$_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]    works as expected (ok)

OS: RedHat Linux 8.0
Apache: httpd-2.0.40-11
PHP: php-4.2.2-8.0.5 (recompiled from source)

Any ideas how to fix this?

Best regards,
Robert

PS: When replaying please CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list,
thanks.