Alexey Lysenkov wrote:

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'tmc@localhost'
(Using password: YES) in e:\~~~\~~~\apache\website\~~~\testdb.php on line 8

The guy at the support says, that everybody else can connect no problems,
sent me the code, which I copy-pasted and I still have this error. :((

I'd believe the error message. Try to work out what you are doing wrong. The error message says you are trying to connect to a mysql database on the same computer as the webserver (which seems from the path to be a windows box), using the username and password you supplied.

One of these must be wrong, or the database is not running. I can't think of any other option. You could go and see how "everybody else" is connecting, there must be some difference.

HTH
Chris