Not that I am really bothered with it... The thing should run in 12 hours, and the guy
is gone, I guess, to have his late night beer, and me is sitting here and battling
with either my stupidity or his.
Anyways. phpinfo() runs okay....

  "Adam Voigt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
  Calm down. Does it do that same error if you have something simple like:

  <?php phpinfo(); ?>

  On a page all by itself?