Well, read up on fwrite() to actually write the page.  I would have the 1st page
form submit to itslef, process/create the new static page and then to a re-direct
to the new page.  There are tutorials for image uploading, and the other stuff
would just be writting form vairables to a static file with fwrite() and some of
your HTML formatting.  Is there anything else specific?  If So, post it.
Good Luck
-Brad