Hello all,

I am using the following code but when I view the sent e-mail (in my yahoo
account) the link info is all plain text.  I see the <a tag and everything.
How do I create it as a link?  I know I can send them because I have done it
before in my yahoo e-mail, just never through php and mail().

Thanks,
Eddie

$mailcontent="Thank you for registering with AirCharterUnited \n"
                     ."Your Username is $uname and your password is $pword
\n"
                     ."Please click the following link to activate your
account \n"
               ."<a
href='http:\\www.aircharterunited.com\pages\activate_account.php?clientid=$u
name'>Activate Account</a>";
               mail($email,'Thanks',$mailcontent,"From:
aircharterunited.com");