From: Leif K-Brooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 9:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Good program to indent large quantity of files?

I haven't been indenting any of my code, but I want to start indenting to make the code more readable. It would be near-impossible for me to manually indent what's already there, though. So, I'm looking for a program to indent an entire folder of PHP files at once. Any
suggestions?

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.